Themesic Interactive LTD grants you a non-exclusive license to its software for installations on proper domains.
These domains must be accessible through their web address subject to the provisions in all sections of the Agreement above.
Every Themesic’s product is offered under unique licensing terms varying based on your purchase choice. All license terms allow you to operate your then-installed copy of the purchased product without further costs. Extending technical support and additional services incurs additional fees and vary based on license type chosen at purchase time. Our products are officially distributed by our company only (Themesic Interactive Ltd, a property of 8WEB Ltd)
SCOPE OF GRANT
- Customize our products’ design and operation to suit the internal needs of your web site except to the extent not permitted in this Agreement
You may not:
- Permit other individuals to use our products except under the terms listed above
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works based on our products for distribution or usage outside your web site
- Use our products in such as way as to condone or encourage terrorism, promote or provide pirated software, or any other form of illegal or damaging activity
- Modify and/or remove any copyright notices or labels on our products on each page’s source (unless copyright output removal license is purchased) and in the header of each script source file
- Distribute our products
- Distribute individual copies of files, libraries, or other programming material in our products’ packages
- Distribute or modify proprietary graphics, HTML, or CSS packaged with our products for use in software applications other than our products or web sites without written permission from us
- Modify our products to function in more than instance or location (URL, domain, subdomain, etc.) from a single set of source program files unless each location is separately licensed
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in our products shall remain with our products.
Our products are protected by copyright laws and treaties. Titles and related rights in the content generated through our products are the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable law.
This License gives our products no rights to such content.
This Agreement will terminate automatically upon failure to comply with the limitations described herein or on written notice from an authorized representative of our products (Themesic Interactive).
On termination, you must destroy all copies of our products within 48 hours. Termination of the license due to noncompliance will not result in any refunds of license fees.
Every license does not contain reselling rights. You cannot sell your license to a third person. If you want to be a reseller, we offer an affiliate program, please contact us for more information.
Single licenses can be used on single domain.
License transfers are possible after the purchase but if files are activated on a domain name, we wont be able to transfer your license to a new one.
Themesic Interactive Ltd reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Changes to the Agreement will be announced via email using our clients email notification list. Failure to receive notification of a change does not make those changes invalid. A current copy of this Agreement will be available on this web site. If our products are modified using a third-party modification instruction or otherwise, technical support may be refused to any license holder.
Authorization to remove or modify output of copyright notices can be obtained from our products for a fee. This fee authorizes you to remove the output of copyright notices in the source files and convert it to a whitelabel purchase. No reselling rights will be given.